Frequently Asked Questions
Toggle/click any of the items below for more information:
The consignor is responsible for hanging, pricing, and tagging each item to sell according to the instructions on the page How it Works. Consignors bring the items in during the appointed drop-off times. Anything that sells, they receive 70% of their asking price, less an $5 consignor fee and a $5 sorting fee (if they don’t meet the volunteer requirement).
We do offer a tagging service. Just make arrangements to get your items and hangers to us at least 2 weeks before the drop-off date. We’ll price, tag and hang your items. You will receive the same consignor benefits (early shopping) and receive 50% of the items which sell (less the $5 and $5 fees listed above). We will transport your items to the sale and put them out for you.
Generally, Kid’s Sale does not limit how much you bring except in the following categories:
- We will not be accepting junior or adult clothing at the January sale
- baby sizes 12 months and under are limited to 70 hanging items per sex*
- maternity is limited to 15 hanging items
- shoes are limited to 10 pair per sex (5 pair will be placed on the shelves at drop-off and the remaining 5 pair will be placed in the back to restock during the sale week)
- books are limited to 20; dvds – 20; adult clothing – 10; junior – 30; framed pictures, canvases, empty frames – 5; other household – 40
- purses, backpacks & bags are limited to 5
- DVDs are limited to 10
*see detailed instructions on the page How It Works.
No, not unless they are battery operated and do something and are priced $10 or more. They still must be clean and in great shape.
Check pick-up is usually 5 days after the end of the sale. Check our website under Sale Dates for the exact date of pick-up for each sale.