Please note that we will be accepting household decorative items as well as household and children’s furniture.
In order to maintain a high quality sale and to increase your profitability, we will no longer accept any defective items, specifically those with stains. In the event such items are found on the racks during the sale, they will be pulled and donated! Before you spend your valuable time tagging your items, please inspect your clothing in a very well-lit area to be sure it meets our guidelines. ****Please smell your items. They cannot smell of smoke, mildew, pets or any other bad smell.
At the fall sale events we will accept Shorts (to the knee for back-to-school), capris, pants, long sleeve t-shirt & dress shirts, lightweight jackets, light weight hoodies, short-sleeve tops, dri-fit athletic shorts in the following name brands ONLY: Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Under Armor; light-weight sweaters, Halloween costumes, fall/Halloween decor (no sleeveless tops, no short summery shorts, no swimsuits, no heavy sweaters; no heavy winter materials, no Christmas themed items)
LIMIT 70 hanging items per sex for 12 months and under only (no bagged items of baby clothing). ***No single item sizes 12 months & under may be sold (1 pair of pants, 1 onesies, etc.) You must sell the same sized/same brand outfit or coordinating onesie set. Any cloth item (blankets, onesies, grocery cart covers, bedding sets) should be hung.
Junior clothing will be limited to 30 items per sex per consignor number AND the following name brands; please note that junior sizes are generally odd numbers (3,5,7,9) and misses sizes are even. We are only accepting junior sizes. Please do not bring ladies clothing as we cannot accept those items. The junior brands that we will be accepting are: Aeropostle/Aerie, Pink/Victoria Secret, American Eagle, Old Navy, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Arizona, Pac Sun, Rue 21, Body Central, Lucky (jeans), Nike, UnderArour, Gap, Juicy, Journeys, Fossil. We will also accept boys junior clothing. We will accept the brands listed above as well as Levi jeans. We will accept through waist size 40. The following popular athletic brands Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok, Champion will not be limited to 30 items in the junior category.
- Adult clothing – anything that does not fall into the acceptable junior brands above is considered adult clothing for the Kid’s Sale events. You may bring 15 pieces of adult clothing (men’s, womens and scrubs – a total of 15 items). These items must be newer pieces: purchased in the last 3 years, stylish and clean.
- Maternity clothes and/or nursing (breastfeeding) clothing (LIMIT 15 items per consignor)
- Children’s Equipment – beds, strollers, high chairs, furniture, potty chairs, etc
- Seasonal shoes – all must be in GREAT condition (accept sizes Newborn through teen size 13) (LIMIT 10 pair per sex – 5 to place on sales floor; 5 to be restocked) Tennis shoes must be in excellent condition (ie show no wear)!
- Hairbows – limit 20 for each consignor; we will now provide a display near the register area; please do not include website, phone number or business name on the hairbows
- Sports equipment or fitness equipment
- Toys – batteries must be included (if needed) and toys must be in good working condition; plush items must be priced $10 or more
- Books – children’s only; LIMIT 30 books. We no longer accept bagged books (books in a bag). Please price them individually.
- “Adult” books – we will not be able to accept adult book at the south point location
- Movies (must either be in their original case or be labeled on the outside for easier shopping) – children’s movies only (no rated “R” movies or “Not rated” movies with adult content); VHS movies will no longer be accepted; DVDs will be limited to 30 per consignor number
- Purses – must be in EXCELLENT condition; absolutely no tears or marks on them; limited to 5 per consignor number
- Home School Curriculum
- Framed Pictures (must have been purchased in the last 5 years)
- Household decorations – we will ONLY be accepting primitive decor, farmhouse decor, fall/Halloween/thanksgiving decor, decor purchased from Hobby Lobby
- Sofas & other upholstered items – you need to send a picture and price to Lydia at 740-646-5225 – for pre-approval in excellent condition and free of smoke or other foul odors
- Bedroom furniture (headboards must have the bedframes with them)
- Wood or iron furniture
Clothes need to be current styles, clean, smell fresh and be pressed. Buttons and zippers need to be closed. Shoes must be clean and in excellent condition. Toys which require batteries must include them. Bedding must be in a clear plastic bag. Baby furniture, equipment and toys should be clean, have all parts and any small pieces should be in a Ziploc bag, securely attached to the main part with packaging tape. Equipment needs to be completely assembled at drop-off. If you bring a car seat, please call the Dept. of Transportation at 800-424-9393 to make sure it has not been recalled.
- We are no longer accepting single items, sizes 12 months & under (1 pair of pants, 1 onesie, etc.). You must sell the same sized/same brand outfit or coordinating onesies as a set.
- We are no longer accepting formal dresses (unless they’re priced $35 or less and will be placed in the appropriate size)
- We are no longer accepting fashion scarves
- We are no longer accepting cell phone or table cases or accessories
- We are no longer accepting breast pumps.
- We cannot accept baby beds with drop-down sides. (Even if they have been fixed, if they have ever been drop-side, we cannot accept them.)
- Bagged items of baby clothing (onesies, bibs, bedding, etc). These all need to be hung.
- Clothing from destination locations (ie from the beach or other vacation spot)
- Clothing with a date more than 2 years old (ie 2002 Fall Bash)
- Adult movies (Rated “R” or “not rated” with adult content) or movies without a case
- VHS movies
- Clothing that smells bad, is torn, stained, faded or out of date
- Battery-operated toys without the batteries
- Stuffed animals
- Grab bags of fast food toys
- Underwear (unless it’s in the original package)
- Sofas that are old or smell bad
- Mattress sets (except children’s crib and toddler mattresses)
- Headboards without the remaining bedframe
- Curtains or curtain rods, blinds, any window treatments
- Adult bedding (blankets, quilts, comforters, sheets)
- Floral arrangements
- Placemats, tablecloths, table runners
- Brass items
- Dishes, canister sets, drinking glasses, mugs
- Computers or related equipment
- Telephones or answering machines (unless they are children’s)
- Partially burned candles
- Children’s jewelry
- Children’s party packages (invitations, decorations, etc)
- Baby formula
- Items from the Dollar Tree or similar store
We are no longer accepting single items:
- Small kitchen appliance
- Any serving dishes or glassware of ANY kind
- Face masks or PPP
- Baskets, including Longaberger
- Baby, children’s, teen, or adult begging
- Any pillows
- Any plush toy NOT priced $10 or above
- Adult books
- Crafting supplies
- Boyd’s bears
- Office supplies
We apologize about the last-minute modifications but because of the sanitization process required in the state of Ohio and spacing limitations, we’ve had to make the following modifications for the South Point store:
- We cannot accept the following categories at the South Point location: scrubs, crafting supplies, Boyd’s Bears, office supplies, baskets (including Longaberger), blankets or any bedding (including throw pillows and other “adult” pillows), glass items, small kitchen appliances, random “miscellaneous” household items. Home décor needs to have been purchased from Hobby Lobby or similar store within the past 3-5 years. Dated décor will not be accepted. Household items that we’ll specifically be accepting are as follows: primitive décor, farmhouse décor, fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving décor, décor purchased from Hobby Lobby.
- Purses, backpacks & bags will be limited to 5 per consignor number.
- DVD’s will be limited to 30 per consignor number.
- Books: we will not be accepting any adult books, only children’s. The limit remains at 30 per consignor number.
- Any upholstered items should be pre-approved by texting a picture and price to Lydia at 740-646-5225.
- We will not be able to accept face masks or PPP at the South Point location.
- Junior and Adult clothing: We will be accepting 30 items per sex, above children’s size 18, per consignor number. So, 60 total items, a total of 15 could be “adult” brands. For example, you may bring 30 approved brand female junior items, 30 approved brand male junior items. Or, you may bring 15 female junior items and 15 female adult items, along with 30 male junior items. Junior athletic clothing, specifically the following brands: Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Champion, will NOT be limited in number.
- “Stuffed” items still have to be sanitized in the state of Ohio. For that reason, we will not be accepting any bedding (quilts/comforters for babies, toddlers, teen or adult or any sleeping bags) at the South Point sale. Any stuffed item (such as cloth baby books, dolls, etc) will need to be $10 or more to sell at the South Point location (since we will be required to sanitize it). THIS ONLY APPLIES TO STUFFED/QUILTED ITEMS and ONLY applies at the South Point, Ohio location!!!!